Genuine Professional Quality, for the serious Boater.
An excellent quality boat cover which will give your boat protection through the seasons.
- Design to fit rib boats with centre consoles and rear arches (Max. Arch Height 4ft9′).
- Ideal for winter or long-term storage.
- The cover is constructed of the highest quality 8.26 oz/yd² Atlas marine fabrics.
- Flat double lock seam stitching and highest quality UV threads ensure an extended life expectancy.
- 1/4 Inch breaded rope encased in hem , rope ratchet for easy gathering and tighten down the cover.
- A full set of tie-downs.
Choose the style that best suits your boat then follow the measuring instructions to find the correct size.
1. Measure Boat Length
Measure in a straight line the centreline distance of your boat from Bow to Stern.
2. Measure Beam Width
Measure in a straight line the distance across the beam (widest point of your boat)
NOTE: It is recommended that both measurement instructions are used to help you choose the correct cover size.
OVERALL FABRIC MEASUREMENTS
1. Measure Fabric Width
Using the ‘overall cover fabric width‘ measurement of your chosen cover, measure across the widest point of your boat, over the top of any boat fittings
e.g. cabin, windscreens etc.to the point on the hull where the cover’s hem will finish.
1. Measure Fabric Length
Using the ‘overall cover fabric length ‘ measurement of your chosen cover, measure along the length of your boat, over the top of any boat fittings e.g. cabin, windscreens etc. to the point on the hull where the cover’s hem will finish
Overall Cover Dimensions
W FABRIC WIDTH
L FABRIC LENGTH
|CODE||W FABRIC WIDTH||L FABRIC LENGTH|